Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call and Text notifications for LG Stylo 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Will I receive calles and texts on LG Stylo 3???

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

How you doing my friend @jodyjo46? Welcome! Smiley Happy

Thanks for posting your questions here! About the LG Stylo 3, this device is not in the list of compatibility with Fitbit. Which means that you might be able to download the App to see your stats, log food and exercises, but they won't be able to sync to receive call or text notification. You can use a different devices to sync for example a computer or a different model of phone

Hope this helps.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

How you doing my friend @jodyjo46? Welcome! Smiley Happy

Thanks for posting your questions here! About the LG Stylo 3, this device is not in the list of compatibility with Fitbit. Which means that you might be able to download the App to see your stats, log food and exercises, but they won't be able to sync to receive call or text notification. You can use a different devices to sync for example a computer or a different model of phone

Hope this helps.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Is this true for stylo's only and is there a way to press the issue of compatibility with the Fitbit company? 

Best Answer

I really want this feature.How can I get it??

Best Answer

Hi @NikkiLee7 welcome to the Forums and thanks for posting your comments here @jodyjo46.

I would like to encourage you to vote and place your comments in this request that was already suggested here: LG Stylo 3, members of the Community can place new ideas in this board so they can be implemented in the future, this is the best way to make your voice heard.

You can check these instructions on how to use call and text notifications to see if this works, but as mentioned before it is not a compatible device; so we can't assure it will work flawless. I'll keep my finger crossed. 

See you around!

Best Answer

I wish I hadn't bought the Fitbit.  I love my LG Stylo and there is no reason Fitbit shouldn't upgrade to make it compatible with that phone.

Moderator edit: Word choice.

Best Answer

Thanks for your feedback @Roadchickie! Your comments are greatly appreciated. Your voice is being heard as we're actively reviewing your responses and providing feedback to our product development team. 

Thanks for sharing.

Best Answer

Just received this Charge3 for Christmas and it does not work with my LG Stylo3.  What an absolute bummer.  It was what I wanted for Christmas, and now it will not sync so I cannot use the text/notification messages.  Terrible feeling.  Is there a roadmap to have this completed soon!?  PLEASE!!!

Best Answer