Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clockface

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Is there any other way to maybe download other clock faces onto my Surge?
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions
No. Sorry.

Mike | London, UK

Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, Charge, Flex 2 - iPad Air 2, Nokia Lumia 925 (Deceased), iPhone 6

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer

Hello @JamieB34 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! it's great to have you here. 🙂 @MikeF it's great to see you around! 

What a great idea, currently is not an option to download other clock faces for your Surge, the ones available are:

surge display.png

I was viewing the Feature Request board and found a similar suggestion has already been made, click here to vote for the idea and add your comments! 

Catch you later! 🙂 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11
No. Sorry.

Mike | London, UK

Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, Charge, Flex 2 - iPad Air 2, Nokia Lumia 925 (Deceased), iPhone 6

Best Answer

Hello @JamieB34 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! it's great to have you here. 🙂 @MikeF it's great to see you around! 

What a great idea, currently is not an option to download other clock faces for your Surge, the ones available are:

surge display.png

I was viewing the Feature Request board and found a similar suggestion has already been made, click here to vote for the idea and add your comments! 

Catch you later! 🙂 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer

It be Heart'ly to be able to have more clockfaces.

coollogo_com-18803402.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you everyone 🙂 I'm loving my new Fitbit and excited to keep challenging myself!
Best Answer
Lol! The request is dated 2014! Surely they will add a clockface! That forum is totally useless!
Best Answer
0 Votes

@renton82 wrote:
Lol! The request is dated 2014! Surely they will add a clockface! That forum is totally useless!

That depends on what you think it's for I guess. I thought it was for asking and answering questions and it seems to work pretty well for that. What it isn't is a way to issue design iinstructiobons to Fitbit.

Mike | London, UK

Best Answer

I said "that" forum (related to idea suggestion), not "this" help forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Apologies, I missed that. It doesn't really change my answer, though. The forum is only for logging requests to giv the dev team a clue what people are thinking. There has never been a guarantee of action on them.

Mike | London, UK

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, no guaratee, but there are some requests that are pending since 1 year! And many of these are voted by many peoples, some of these are a joke to implement like watch face, driving mode, seconds diplayed in watch face... Now are about 1 month that people reported problem with battery after upgraded to new firmware, here and in Charge HR forum, no one have told or assured people that will be an update for resolve all this... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

i would love this i hate not being able to add steps and heart rate along with time like the floor models

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for showing the available clock faces. Where do I find them to change from what I have to one of them??

Best Answer
0 Votes