Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conflict between Surge and Charge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I just bought a Surge for myself and a Charge for my wife. I downloaded the app onto my tablet and synced my Surge. I then used the + setting to add her Charge onto the same tablet. My data reads on her Charge and I can't figure out how to separate the two. Advice?
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Charliesass , it sounds as if you have added both devices to your account.  Your wife will need to have her own account.  Assuming you want to use the same tablet for both accounts, you should remove the Charge from your account (click on charge and choose remove), then you will need to log out of the app (go to account and scroll down to the bottom to log out).  Next your wife will need to select "Join Fitbit" to log in and create her own account.  She will then need to add the Charge to her account, following the on screen instructions.  During this process you will need to make sure that your Surge is quite far away (at least 30 feet or perhaps outside in the car) or else the bluetooth signals from the two trackers could cause interference which might make detection difficult.   

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @Charliesass , it sounds as if you have added both devices to your account.  Your wife will need to have her own account.  Assuming you want to use the same tablet for both accounts, you should remove the Charge from your account (click on charge and choose remove), then you will need to log out of the app (go to account and scroll down to the bottom to log out).  Next your wife will need to select "Join Fitbit" to log in and create her own account.  She will then need to add the Charge to her account, following the on screen instructions.  During this process you will need to make sure that your Surge is quite far away (at least 30 feet or perhaps outside in the car) or else the bluetooth signals from the two trackers could cause interference which might make detection difficult.   

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
Thanks, it's separate now.
Best Answer