Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily summary exercise Fitbit App (iOS/Windows10)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

With the Surge, in order to see a summary of stats for each activity tracked on a daily basis with the Fitbit app from Windows 10 store on your computer or Apple store for the iPhone, I could not pin a tile to appear on my dashboard, as I thought I could.  A method to get the summary information: go to your dashboard, find the tile that tracks "days exercised this week".  When you click on that tile it will load a page which shows exercise goals on one side, and all activity performed each day, with the stat summary for each.  I hope this will help those who were searching for the way to obtain your daily summary.  Work hard and work smart.

Moderator edit: Format / Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @MDMulaWe are pleased to welcome you as member of the Community Forums, one of the most beautiful places for Fitbitters! Smiley Happy

Thanks a million for posting this information, I'm sure a lot of users will find it very useful! If you have time please check our Discussions board where you will find other members sharing their experiences and tips for an active lifestyle. This is a really good way to stay motivated towards your goals. In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: You know you're a Fitbit addict when...... or Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here!

Happy stepping! Robot Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer