Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distance Exercise Cues Showing incorrectly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all,

I'm having a weird issue with my distance exercise cues for the tracking on my runs with my Surge.

When looking at a run in KM it shows up as

Cue KM Pace

1     1.00     7:56

2     -0.14    --:--

It shows the pace for my mile as my KM pace and doesn't show the KM pace for the second KM at all. It does show the overall pace (5:08) for the run (2.06km) up the top 

It does the same thing for a 5k (4.88km) run again showing KM pace in top right (5:39)

Cue   KM    Pace

1       1.00    8:24

2        1.00    8:48

3        1.00   10:15

4        -1.77   --:--

When changing the settings from KM to miles it again shows the correct distance in pace in miles in the blue bar at the top, but the cues are skewed:

Run 1

Cue Mile Pace

1     0.62     12:47

2     -0.09    --:--

Run 2

Cue   Mile    Pace

1       0.62    12:32

2        0.62    12:11

3        0.62   16:31

4        -1.10   --:--

Does anyone know any solutions so that my runs will start showing the times accurately?. I normally have my fitbit set to KM as I get the KM pace but it vibrates every mile to give me my mile time. 

Thanks in advance for any help!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @KierosDOW, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Woman Happy

Thanks for reporting this issues with your Surge and for adding all the details that you've seen in your stats. I remember that I saw a similar case a couple of months ago. Why don't you take a look of the suggested steps I recommended at that time and also the suggestion from our dear user @Mightyjoe. Those steps can help to correct the data you're getting too.

Keep me posted.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @KierosDOW, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Woman Happy

Thanks for reporting this issues with your Surge and for adding all the details that you've seen in your stats. I remember that I saw a similar case a couple of months ago. Why don't you take a look of the suggested steps I recommended at that time and also the suggestion from our dear user @Mightyjoe. Those steps can help to correct the data you're getting too.

Keep me posted.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The pace is now showing as the pace for the mile/km. Is there any way to get the conversion to work for the distance too so that it show the pace for exactly 1 mile or 1km, or I just have to take the mile pace for the 0.6m and the km pace for 1.6km respectively?

Best Answer

Hi @KierosDOW thanks for the good news. I'm glad to see that you are able to see your current pace.

In regards to your questions, miles/kms option works in the same way. You just have the options that you get when changing from your settings the units that you will be using. You will find this option on your Fitbit Dashboard online > Settings > Personal Info > Units:

miles kms.PNG

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes