Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge feedback

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got my first surge in October 2016. I now have 7 of them and an 8th one on its way because they break all the time. Why haven't fitbit actually replaced them with an alternative model rather than replace them with another surge that will only last a short time. I have wasted so much time trying to talk to what can only be described as automatons who respond with basic statements and never address the actual issue which is the surge is a defective product beyond repair. So annoying because I really like what the surge could have been. I just want a product that will last and do what it is intended for.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I'm glad to see you here in the Forums @Mathewgallimore, your comments are very important for us! 

You've came to the correct place to raise your voice. I've checked with our support team and they will be handling any inquiry about your warranty options. About your feedback, it might looks like if we're just saying the same response but basically as any other company we need to stick to our polices and that's why our team is the one in charge to check every single case in a separate way. We apologize for the inconvenience you had with your bands, and please let me know if I can help you out with anything else.

Thanks for your understanding. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

My replacement tracker also does not work. The home button doesn't do anything when pressed

Moderator edit: Word choice.

Best Answer

Thanks for you response @Mathewgallimore. I've contacted to our team to check your case and they will be sending you some important information to follow up with you. 

Please keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer