Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message 22

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Haven't used my Fitbit in ages and charged it overnight. Won't switch on and keep recieving an error 22 message. Can anyone help?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Roxsanne, let me give you a warm Welcome to our Community. Smiley Happy

Thanks for posting your question here. Good to hear that you're interested in using your little friend again. Why don't you clean the contacts on your Fitbit and charger first, restart it and try to set it up again as a new device. Make sure that your syncing device and the Fitbit App are up to date. If after that you're still getting the same error, please attach an screenshot of it.

Have a good one.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Roxsanne, let me give you a warm Welcome to our Community. Smiley Happy

Thanks for posting your question here. Good to hear that you're interested in using your little friend again. Why don't you clean the contacts on your Fitbit and charger first, restart it and try to set it up again as a new device. Make sure that your syncing device and the Fitbit App are up to date. If after that you're still getting the same error, please attach an screenshot of it.

Have a good one.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer