Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about Fitbit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

IMO the thread that mentioned Fitbits message of ending support for Windows IE is correct. I use Windows 10 w Microsoft Edge and the dashboard is present. If I switch to IE 11 the Dashboard is blank.

This is puzzling to me as Edge is just a fancified IE11. and has IE imbedded in in it.

Frankly, I am getting fed up w Fitbit! I have continuing Sync problems and yesterday jumped through Fitbits hoops to un-install and re-install. I live in a state w/o daylight savings time and travel across multiple time zones and it is a pain in the **ahem** that my Surge time cannot sync with my phone time.

Now the blank Dashboard.

True, my Fitbit Surge is old and decrepit, I bought it in 2015 for $265 at REI and I don't feel that I have another year or so to have gotten my moneys worth.

My take on this is that rather than doing upgrades to keep older models going the goal is to get us replace it with the "newer and greater" . Duh!, that is just good business. Or slick business, take your choice. I don't have to play that game, there are too many fitness tracker brands around.

I cannot recommend Fitbit to any of my friends that want a fitness tracker. I value their friendship too much to do that to them.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @carl3c, thank you for your participation on the Forums.

Thanks for sharing your feedback about Fitbit product and overall support.  In regards to your question about support for Windows 10, we don't have any updates about ending support for it. About the issues you're having after the update, please check that you have installed Java or Flash; to make sure that Internet Explorer on your computer has everything that it needs to open the Fitbit App.

If this doesn't work, please attach an screenshot of what you can see on the Dashboard. As a workaround, you can keep using the Microsoft Edge program to see your stats; since you mentioned that this is working. This is in case that you don't have any other support device.

Sorry you feel that way about your Fitbit, but it's best to check with our support team whenever we have questions about the functionality of our Fitbit trackers. I can still request a new case for you, if you wish.

Keep me posted.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @carl3c, thank you for your participation on the Forums.

Thanks for sharing your feedback about Fitbit product and overall support.  In regards to your question about support for Windows 10, we don't have any updates about ending support for it. About the issues you're having after the update, please check that you have installed Java or Flash; to make sure that Internet Explorer on your computer has everything that it needs to open the Fitbit App.

If this doesn't work, please attach an screenshot of what you can see on the Dashboard. As a workaround, you can keep using the Microsoft Edge program to see your stats; since you mentioned that this is working. This is in case that you don't have any other support device.

Sorry you feel that way about your Fitbit, but it's best to check with our support team whenever we have questions about the functionality of our Fitbit trackers. I can still request a new case for you, if you wish.

Keep me posted.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer