Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about Fitbit Surge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Been a user of surge. Would not advise to buy tracker as it is not durable less than 2 years of use and not without problems in the 2 years. Strap breaks every 6 months and charging faults as well as battery with short life. Thought it should give me more years much like a watch. Maybe Garmin is hardier. 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hope you are doing great and enjoying some healthy activities @Guanaun. Welcome! 

We're glad to see you around, thank you for the thorough feedback. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on what you share here.

If you need help with your Surge, I can request a new case for you; so we can check your warranty options. If you have additional questions in regards of your options, please feel free to contact them back to get more information about it. Fitbit as any other company have policies to follow through.  And while customer satisfaction remains our number one goal, the demands of running a global business require that we enforce our warranty consistently.   

I'll be around in case that you have additional questions and thanks again for your participation in the community!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hope you are doing great and enjoying some healthy activities @Guanaun. Welcome! 

We're glad to see you around, thank you for the thorough feedback. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on what you share here.

If you need help with your Surge, I can request a new case for you; so we can check your warranty options. If you have additional questions in regards of your options, please feel free to contact them back to get more information about it. Fitbit as any other company have policies to follow through.  And while customer satisfaction remains our number one goal, the demands of running a global business require that we enforce our warranty consistently.   

I'll be around in case that you have additional questions and thanks again for your participation in the community!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I was told the tracker cannot be repaired. And outside of the warranty period. I have given up to get it fixed after 2 attempts.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us @Guanaun. I appreciate your feedback. 

We don't want to create frustration in our customers. Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you reaching your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on what you share here.

Your comments are very important to us regarding our product and your customer support interactions.

Best Answer
0 Votes