Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant issues with Surge syncing with iPhone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Over the last 6 months the surge most days won't sync with iPhone generally when I turn off the surge and turn it on will sync or if i turn off blue tooth and turn it back on but now it just won't sync at all i have deleted the app and re installed it I have tried the reboot on the surge I have now deleted the device from the app and it just won't recognise it to reinstall ...this is so frustrating and if anyone can help appreciate as about ready to go and buy a different brand all together 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Melt22, nice to see you here again. Thanks for trying those steps.

In this case as you already perform all the recommended steps I'd advise to try with a different device or computer to confirm that it is not the Fitbit App or móvil device. This is if you have that option, I'd like to know which model of iPhone are you using to connect too. Thanks for reaching out!

See you later.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi

I can't see a way to sync fit bit to my home mac and the iPhone that i am using is iPhone 7 which worked fine before the last 6 months

Best Answer
0 Votes