Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about Fitbit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Checkmate! 

After explaining my replacement of another Surge XL (Black) model would be a timebomb  ticking. They as it was put were happy to keep giving these piles of garbage out like candy on halloween. I was gracious of getting a replacement of some kind. I just wasnt thinking like they were. They know the Surge has so many band and battery issues. However they would rather lose customers than keep one. The way i look at it is this. If you want to gain a customer. A company has to, spend millions of dollars. There is brand advertisement, brand marketing strategies. Why should a customer buy Fitbit and not Apple??? There is a very small window that a person will be driven to a fitbit. Mosf new smartwatch owners know the name Apple. They will choose Apple most likely. 

My point is, to keep a fitbit customer is far less costly!!!! This person whom owns a fitbit.already chose fitbit brand. The key which is very economical in the long run. Is to keep the customer buying fitbit year after year. If it takes exchanging this targeted fitbit customer wiith a newer comparable version. The only move that makes dollar sense is to exchange it. You wouldnt want to give them another garbage replacement hence failed product. This leaves the customer they had to want to invest their money into the oppositions products. When the next juncture in time comes for a new smart watch. This makes no business sense!!! Fitbit needs to reavalute their business motives!? 

Are they using their heads???? People get into business to make money. They have totally lost the fundamentals on how this is enforced.....  To sum this up for the Monday morning Fitbit Support “goal meetings” 

It cost a corporation hundreds of thousands of dollars more a year. To attract a new customer, than it does to keep your existing customers!!!  Once you lose them, they are more than likely gone for good. Think that over a tad. I bet you wish you could have redone a few customer orders..... 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for getting back @SunsetRunner!

We don't want to create frustration in our customers. Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. However, please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on what you share here. I'll pass along your comments!

Thank your for your understanding.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I couldn’t agree more! We definitely need to tell the truth about this companies practices.  My finger is pointing anywhere but with fit bit at this point. Def spread the word.. 

Moderator edit: Word choice.

Best Answer

I'm glad to see you here in the Forums @SunsetRunner, your comments are very important for us! 

Sorry to hear what happen to your Fitbit! I know that you maybe questioning about the quality of Fitbit but, I assure you that we test our Fitbit before releasing them to the market and we expect the highest quality in our products and services. Rest assure I'll pass along the feedback, your voice is being heard. Fitbit is always reviewing your responses to provide feedback to our product development team.

Thanks for sharing your feedback! Cat Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@YojanaFitbit,

Thanks for your kind response to my post!

With all due respect, I disagree that Fitbit has done enough testing on my Surge tracker. It appears the watches currently available “post”-the  Surge model are. I see there are genuine Fitbit wristband replacements etc. Even the wristbands they come with are looking a lot more durable. My issue is, I will be recieving a new Surge in a few days. It hasn’t been redesigned or updated in quality. It will still share the same unfortunate quality as my previous wristband. 

The option of eliminating my Surge issues wasn’t given at all. The new Surge will come and look nice for about 6-months. Then I’ll be upset, looking for a new tracker. My problem wasn’t resolved, just delayed. I understand if you choose not to upgrade/ replace 10,000 angry Surge Fitbit customers trackers.. Unfortunately, they should have made an upgraded wristband that last from the factory. The aftermarket version is just a mere copy of fitbits version “cheap”.. Then they could at least take care of those customers at a less costly amount. They chose to drop the surge completely. As if we didn’t ever exist! This is the part that upsets myself. We aren’t to blame because Fitbit doesn’t take ownership, for not mfg a replacement wristband. That’s all it would have taken. They would rather just replace the whole unit to a select few. Keeping the ball rolling however due to the same band troubles. My outlook is help 10,000 Fitbit customers feel good about their Purchase. This way you won’t take a bigger hit losing 10,000 customers!? 

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back @SunsetRunner!

We don't want to create frustration in our customers. Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. However, please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on what you share here. I'll pass along your comments!

Thank your for your understanding.

Best Answer
0 Votes