Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit Surge Suggestion

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Suggestion to prevent ripping on the band of the Surge. Make a more pliable material around the screws. Something that wont give as easy and rip over time. My surge a little over a year old and already has a huge rip on it. I hope this suggestion is useful at some point. 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

somebody will tell you that there is a specific section in this community to suggest features. You can post feature suggestions and vote for existing ones.

Take care,

Ka.

Best Answer

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @BabaGaNoosh301, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Smiley Happy

Thanks a million for feedback! As @Kapppa mentioned, you can place your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. I found this suggestion: Improve the Wristband for the Fitbit Surge. You can place your own suggestion if you wish. The more votes and comments an idea has the more visibility and momentum it gains.

I took a moment to check with our Customer Support team, please keep an eye on your inbox you'll receive important information about your Fitbit.

See you around! Woman Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes