Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit service center in Pune

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi is there a Fitbit service center in Pune... I am facing issues with my Fitbit and don't know whom to contact

Best Answer
27 REPLIES 27

On the support page there is a drop down to select the county at the top of the boxes right hand side

Here is yours and the way to contact them

http://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs&co=IN

supportcoutry.jpg

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

The belt of Fitbit is seperated from main.As such i would like to know the service centre in Pune ,Maharastra, India and their address & phone number.Kindly help me in giving said Information.

I will be very much thankful for the same.

Moderator edit: Removed personal information.

Best Answer

I would like to get my fibit repaired. Please help me i finding a services centre in Pune, Maharashtra State.

Best Answer

I think there is no services center in India.

Contact them via Email or Phone.
they will send Replacement unit.

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Fitbit family @BPGoyal, @Yashodhan and @Nargis_Attar! It's great to see you participating in our Community.

Thanks for reaching out the Forums guys! I've requested a case for you, our team will be contacting you via email shortly. Please keep an eye on your email inbox. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on what you share here.

Thanks for the help @WendyB and @DilipMeena, you rock!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
Pl. give me address & Phone No. of shop or Person who repairs the
Fitbit in Pune,Mahrstra,India.

Your's
Phadnis Y.L.
Best Answer

Hi @YojanaFitbit,

My blaze is 14 months old. It's behaving weird since November 2018. It won't show up in the bluetooth discovery in my Samsung note 5 nor will it syns using the fitbit app?!! Also, blaze will restart whenever i turn bluetooth off in the settings. I have tried everything that is mentioned on different threads on the forum. I am getting frustrated now..plz help!!!

Best Answer

There is no service center in Pune. if watch is older than a year you will not be able to replace it as it is out of warranty. I faced the same issue and now I regret that I can not ever get it replier such an expensive watch.

Best Answer

I am in Tamilnadu  i am also having the problem in Inspire HR whivh i purchased in march 2019  ( no display with in a year of purchase )  

Customer care number also nkt responding 

E amil also sent  

Pl help 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good morning sir,

my self darshan patil,i am using fitbit versa my fitbit device is lock how should i open it (open with your phone) this message is showing on my device,sir please help me out from this problem

i have not use my watch from last 6months& where is your fitbit center in pune please mention your address also sir i m waiting for your reply....

Best Answer

i would like to repaired a fitbit versa 2. please  help me i finding service center in pune .display glass in broken 

Best Answer

Lenoxtons20 is here to provide a comprehensive range of products at the most reasonable price via esteemed platforms like Amazon and Walmart.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Yojana,

I hope you are well. I am currently using my Fitbit Charge 3 that I purchased in October 2018. I am from India and upon talking with your support time I came to know that Fitbit does not have any authorised service centres in India. This is extended strange to know as my Fitbit display is damaged and I would really like to get it fixed ASAP. My device worked perfectly fine before this. All the immediate trouble shoot methods suggested by your team have been tried and failed. It is definitely some internal display issue. And I would REALLY appreciate it if I could get it fixed. It's really a bummer to know that we can't get our devices fixed after purchase in India.

Waiting for your reply,

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have faced the same issue, my Fitbit is not getting on and it's 13months old, Fitbit is having replacement policy only that also with in warranty or els you have to throw it in the dust bin . I am still regretting for this bad investment.

Best Answer

Hi Yojana

My fitibit is not getting charged and I have contacted fitbit support and after check up they said they couldn't find any issue in the battery or something else and they are unable to solve the issue. I bought fitbit charge2 in 2017 now what shall I do. Do I have to keep on buying the new device everytime it doesn't work. Don't u guys feel that u r cheating to customers. Please provide me a solution. My email id is 2sunnytaneja@gmail.com

Hope to get a revert from you.

Thanks

Sunny Taneja

Best Answer

Yes actually Fitbit company is cheating with us

Best Answer

Hello khushal .pls tell me did u replace ur Fitbit versa2 display glass. mine recently has broken.i contacted Fitbit customer care but no use .if u replace the glass pls tell me the address.

Pls help  me if u get repair your Fitbit .tell me the address.mine also display screen broken.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree, buying a fitbit watch was regretful. Screen cracks can't be repaired at any place even if it's been just over a year. The watch practically becomes useless if anything goes wrong after that first year and their support and after service doesn't help at all. You have to pay a lot !!

Best Answer

@Suryalatha I've not heard of any official Fitbit service centers anywhere. There was a place, Joes CE or something advertising their services here a few years ago but I've not seen them in a while. I've personally worked on and fixed several surges and I can walk you through resolving many different issues, including screens. There are two layers, and sometimes the top is cracked but the display functions perfectly underneath. Generally, if anything's wrong with a screen or display, I'll replace the entire front half of the tracker. Let me know, I'll be working on some Surges later today and can take photos of any steps if it helps you. You'd mentioned Versa in one of your posts, so either a typo or you have two trackers? The surge is significantly easier to change the screen than the versa.

Best Answer
0 Votes