Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit support

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been a loyal Fitbit customer for around 3 years and have been very happy with their customer support. My fitbit surge is now experiencing a foggy screen. (probably from running outside in the cold). called fitbit and they sent me a 25% off a new fitbit. This doesn't make me happy. I have had 3 replacements all I'm sure have been refurbished. I sure hope Fitbit will step up and make the right call on this.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Unfortunately the warranty terms (see link at the bottom of this page) say:

"Any replacement Product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer" 

As you will now be out of warranty they needn't offer you anything.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, I understand that. My concern is the replacement product was faulty
and I shouldn't be accountable for that. This is the third one in just over
a year.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am exactly in the same position.  Two replacements failed after my original Surge failed.  During the warranty period they were surprisingly quick to offer me a replacement  (yeah, probably refurbished).  Now that my year is up, Customer Service could care less about obvious design or manufacturing issues occurring with normal use.  Offering me a 25% discount is not a solution,  but all that they will offer.  Frankly, I think they should issue a recall .

I'm looking at their new Ionic as a replacement for the defective refurbished Surge I received to replace the defective refurbished Surge I received to replace my original new Surge I purchased.  I LOVE the Fitbit user interface, but have little faith in their manufacturing so I may end up reluctantly switching to a Garmin instead.

Best Answer
0 Votes