Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit surge Bluetooth is not functioning since the devise was flat

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit surge was working fine but after being off for 1 week as I lost the charger, it now does not synk with the app. When I try to change the bluetooth settings on the fitbit it freezes and then reboots itself but the problem persists. I have tried to reboot the fitbit but that does not resolve the issue.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Thanks for stopping by @Whoelse, welcome to the Forums! It's great that you want to get back on track. If you already tried the restart which is basically the basic troubleshooting, I'd advise to try it at least three times in a row.  Then follow these syncing steps to reconnect it, but if it is not responding you might have to contact Customer Support, so they can further investigate the issue. Robot wink

Hope this gets resolve, I'll be around! Woman Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No luck. The blue tooth on the device must be faulty. Thanks for the advice.

Best Answer

Hello @Whoelse, thanks a million for getting back! Sorry about those issues. Did you contact Customer Support. I think that they can help you with that. You can keep posting any information that you might be getting from the Fitbit Surge, but if you're really sure that it won't work at all. Don't wait too much to get in touch with them.

Please keep me posted on the resolution. Cat Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
They are sending a replacement to the country I bought the fitbit in. I have to find a way to get it from there to where I am based in West Africa. Hopefully once I get that it will function as intended for longer than this one. Even the battery life has deteriorated to 24hrs max without using any of the special features. Not optimal.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer

Hey there @Whoelse! Thanks for the details! Hopefully you will get your Surge shortly, it's good to know that you'll be back on track very soon. Thanks a million also for you feedback. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback. That's why is really important to have all your comments!  Smiley Wink

If you have time, please check our Discussions board where you will find other members sharing their experiences and tips for an active lifestyle, you might be interested in this topics: Home gym vs going to gym? or How do you break out of your sedentary lifestyle?

I'll be around if you need anything else. Heart

Best Answer
0 Votes