Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit surge screen swipe not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit surge can't swipe. Already reset few times but not fixed the issue.

What i notice now is when i try to swipe much harder around 15 times then it can swipe again.

It only hold for 30 second after that i need to do that again to make it can swipe.

Any solution?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Thanks for stopping by @ejon_fadhli! Welcome to the Forums! Smiley Happy

Thanks for trying those steps. I'd recommend wait until you get the information from our team, as I've requested them to create a case on your behalf. You should soon receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community forums.

I'll around in case that you need anything else! Woman Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Thank you very much YojanaFitbit.. hope will get respond from customer support..

Best Answer

Hi @ejon_fadhli! You're welcome. Please feel free to come back at any time, we're here to hlep. Heart

I dont' know if you're familiar with our Discussions board, there is a really good chance for you to like it. In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: Marathon Training or How do you break out of your sedentary lifestyle?

Keep stepping around in the Forums! Cat Tongue

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

@ejon_fadhli wrote:

My fitbit surge can't swipe. Already reset few times but not fixed the issue.

What i notice now is when i try to swipe much harder around 15 times then it can swipe again.

It only hold for 30 second after that i need to do that again to make it can swipe.

Any solution?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

I'm having a smillar issue. Any help would be much appreciated. 

Best Answer

I'm also having the same issue. I've tried multiple resets and no luck.

Best Answer

I've noticed you are new around @Baggies81 and @Kiwichick81, so let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Smiley Happy

Sorry about what happened to your Surge tracker. @Baggies81 Have you tried to restart your Surge? Sometimes it helps!

Thanks for trying that step @Kiwichick81. We strive for excellent customer service, and customer satisfaction remains our number one goal.  I've checked with our Support Team and I've requested a new case for you. Please keep an eye in your email inbox, you'll get some information about your case.

Please let me know if you need anything else! Woman Happy

Best Answer

Same issue..... screen not responsive.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My surge won't swipe at all. Please Help. If i press the power button it goes to The menu. It work but it acts like it is not touch screen so my buttons are limited. Fitbit help

Best Answer
0 Votes