Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit surge won't hold a charge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey guys, I just got my Fitbit surge from my mom as she upgraded to a new Fitbit, and I was told by her the battery life on it was incredible 5-6 days on a 2 hour charge. However, when I plugged it in overnight and only gave me 15 hours of battery. Charged it again and tried resetting it and same thing, but this time saying it was a quicker full charge.

Wondering if any suggestions on restarting it or what can be done to increase battery life to full potential.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Jcarpe13, let me give you a warm Welcome to our Community. Woman Happy

Congrats! That's a great gift, you should be very happy. Thanks for trying those steps to make it charge properly. I think that your Surge must be having software issues, so please follow these steps to reconnect it with your syncing device and let's give it a try again.

You might find these information on how to take care of your Fitbit very useful, so it can have a good and long life.

I'll be around! Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Jcarpe13, let me give you a warm Welcome to our Community. Woman Happy

Congrats! That's a great gift, you should be very happy. Thanks for trying those steps to make it charge properly. I think that your Surge must be having software issues, so please follow these steps to reconnect it with your syncing device and let's give it a try again.

You might find these information on how to take care of your Fitbit very useful, so it can have a good and long life.

I'll be around! Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer