Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food looked gets erased!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The food logged gets erased.  I thought they just fixed the issues with this.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey everyone -- This issue has been resolved. Please ensure your app is updated if you still experiencing this issue. We appreciate everyone's patience and cooperation as we worked on a fix.

I'll be closing this thread to prevent duplicates. If you are experiencing any new issues with food logging, please start a new thread.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

They think they have fixed it with version 2.53.1 of the fitbit app. If you are on that version and are still having problems, fitbit are requested that we provide some details to help them investigate. See the main thread at https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Issues-with-food-input-on-iOS-2-53/td-p/2825777

Best Answer

My apologies I just noticed that the main thread has been closed as fitbit think the problem has been fixed.

If you can confirm that you are on 2.53.1 then hopefully someone from fitbit will respond

Best Answer

Hey everyone -- This issue has been resolved. Please ensure your app is updated if you still experiencing this issue. We appreciate everyone's patience and cooperation as we worked on a fix.

I'll be closing this thread to prevent duplicates. If you are experiencing any new issues with food logging, please start a new thread.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer