Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Found a solution for my Surge not syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi All,

I was having some issues syncing my Surge earlier and noticed that many of you are having issues too. After, looking through the forums trying to solve the issue and I had no luck I tried something else and it worked!

So, for anyone else who's having issues with syncing there Surge and are using the app on an android phone. Remove the device from the app and set it up again. It solved all my issue's with the Surge including the watch face not showing.

Hope this helps some of you! Smiley Happy

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @LolzT! Welcome to the Forums. Smiley Happy

It is always a pleasure to have feedback and comments from our users, thanks you for placing here the steps that worked for you! Please feel free to come back at any time, your comments are well received . Heart

Have you checked our Discussions board? If you're into Fitbit and fitness you may enjoy other users' comments. Check this board  Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here! And have some fun interacting with other users! 

Keep stepping around in the Forums! Cat Tongue

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @LolzT! Welcome to the Forums. Smiley Happy

It is always a pleasure to have feedback and comments from our users, thanks you for placing here the steps that worked for you! Please feel free to come back at any time, your comments are well received . Heart

Have you checked our Discussions board? If you're into Fitbit and fitness you may enjoy other users' comments. Check this board  Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here! And have some fun interacting with other users! 

Keep stepping around in the Forums! Cat Tongue

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer