Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate not working?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Heart rate is not picking up at all. Has -- display on my surge. On Saturday kept displaying  HR of 51 and never changed. Was working fine last week. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Fitbit stopped tracking heart rate last week - I am very upset over this and I hope others will also contact Fitbit and complain.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

In the hope that this is just a software glitch I would try restarting your Surge using this procedure:

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186/

Give this a few tries though as it sometimes doesn't work. If that doesn't fix it then I'd suspect a hardware issue in which case it's best to contact customer support via:

contact.fitbit.com

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit stopped tracking heart rate last week - I am very upset over this and I hope others will also contact Fitbit and complain.

Best Answer

My surge was working great for the past few weeks now but the last two days it hasn’t really been picking up my heart rate! Kinda disappointed, especially when I’m out shoveling snow for a few hours straight and go into my app to see what I had accomplished to see nothing?

Best Answer

Hi I am just wondering if you were able to get your heart rate working on your Fitbit? I have the surge and it hasn’t been working at all really the last 4-5 days, only if I hold it and press against my arm/wrist and I always am looking at it during work, running, stress at home or at work but if you did fix it can you please let me know how? Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, I shut my Fitbit down deleted the app and started over - it worked.  Hope this helps.
Best Answer
0 Votes