Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate sensor size

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I appreciate all the features of the Surge, but the heart rate sensor is a bit uncomfortable. I'm aware that I need to wear it loosely during everyday situations, which I do. However, this doesn't help me when I'm sleeping and unintentionally bear down on my wrist. 

Are there any trackers that have a heart rate sensor that's more flesh with the tracker? All the profile photos I can find of any Fitbit appear to have the same gangly bump for the heart rate sensor on the backside. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I'm glad to see you here in the Forums @penjean, your comments are very important for us! Smiley Happy

Thanks a million for posting your feedback and inquiries about Fitbit trackers here. I guess that you already are aware of the tips on how to wear your tracker, but you're right about the back part of the Surge since it has a little bump due to the HR monitor, it was design in that way. Have you checked the new models for example Fibit Versa? I think that it might be a good option for you. I have worn both and the Versa looks and feels a little less bumpy, this is from the new line of watches from Fitbit.

Versa back.png

Take a look of that information I hope you find it helpful.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I'm glad to see you here in the Forums @penjean, your comments are very important for us! Smiley Happy

Thanks a million for posting your feedback and inquiries about Fitbit trackers here. I guess that you already are aware of the tips on how to wear your tracker, but you're right about the back part of the Surge since it has a little bump due to the HR monitor, it was design in that way. Have you checked the new models for example Fibit Versa? I think that it might be a good option for you. I have worn both and the Versa looks and feels a little less bumpy, this is from the new line of watches from Fitbit.

Versa back.png

Take a look of that information I hope you find it helpful.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

This is perfect. I know what I'll be replacing my Surge with. Thank you!

Best Answer

Hi @penjean! You're welcome. It is always a pleasure take care of our happy Fitbitters. Please feel free to come back at any time, we try to take care of all the members of our family. Heart

Have you checked our Discussions board? If you're into Fitbit and fitness you may enjoy other users' comments. Check this board  Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here! And have some fun interacting with other users! 

Keep stepping around in the Forums! Cat Tongue

Best Answer