Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly reminders for Surge?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

HI folks...

Unless I have it wrong, I thought the Surge had the capability to remind you to get off your lazy ar*e every hour if you hadn't done 250 steps... I've done everything I thought I needed to (set the time boundaries) and activated the tile...

I thought the Surge was supposes to vibrate or something if you hadn't reached your hourly target...???? Have I got this wrong...????

Moderator edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I'm sorry but the surge does not have this capability. Hopefully it will be added

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I'm sorry but the surge does not have this capability. Hopefully it will be added

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nice to see you here @AlpineAddict! Thanks a lot for the information @WendyBSmiley Happy

You can find more information about this request in our Feature Suggestions board: Reminders to Move for Surge and Charge HR. The more votes and comments an idea has the more visibility and momentum it gains. 

Have a great day! Cat Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes