Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

red light on the fitbit surge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I already replaced one because of a broken band.  They sent me a replacement 5 months ago now I have the red light issue and all they want to offer me is 25% off a new one.  What a slap in the face and what Terrible customer service it's obvious that it's defective and they want me to spend more money on the shoddy product that I already spent 250.00 on 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Nice to see you around @jbndfan and @SteveH! Hope you're doing great! Cat Happy

Thanks a million for your comments about your interaction with Customer Support. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on what you share here.

I've taken a moment to check your case with our Support Team, you'll get some important information via email. Please keep an eye on your inbox.

I'll be here in case you have any other question! Smiley Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Unfortunately the warranty only runs for 12 months (24 if you are within Europe). Once you are out of warranty they only offer the discount.

The red light indicates a hardware problem so it will probably fail before long. I'm afraid that whether it's with fitbit or an alternative you're going to have to spend some money if you want to continue tracking your fitness.

Best Answer
Yep but the replacement they sent me is 4 months old. A 250 watch
shouldn't have a hardware issue after 5 months.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Nice to see you around @jbndfan and @SteveH! Hope you're doing great! Cat Happy

Thanks a million for your comments about your interaction with Customer Support. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on what you share here.

I've taken a moment to check your case with our Support Team, you'll get some important information via email. Please keep an eye on your inbox.

I'll be here in case you have any other question! Smiley Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes