Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge display disappearing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The top and bottom of my display keep disappearing. On Saturday this happened during a run & at the end the whole screen went and I couldn't end the run, although half a battery I put it on charge & was later able to get the data. This evening sections across the screen went, but I was able to stop the event & unload the information. Now worried this will happen during half marathon at the weekend 😞

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for taking a break from stepping @SAN26It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community!

Wow! That sounds really odd! When did you start having this issues with the display? Did you get it wet by mistake? I'd like to take a look of it, in case you have a picture. I'd suggest to restart your Surge a couple of times. It might help!

I'll be around! Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks for taking a break from stepping @SAN26It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community!

Wow! That sounds really odd! When did you start having this issues with the display? Did you get it wet by mistake? I'd like to take a look of it, in case you have a picture. I'd suggest to restart your Surge a couple of times. It might help!

I'll be around! Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Although I've been out on a few wet runs recently (it poured at the start this evening!), there's no evidence of moisture inside the screen. I'll try resetting & see if that helps.

Best Answer

Hi @SAN26! Thanks for replying! Cat Happy

Sure thing! Fitbit Surge is water resistance but it's always helpful follow the wear and care tips when you get it wet, even when it's only a simple splash or sweat. You might also put it in a bowl of rise and leave it there for 2 days, give it a try with a couple of restarts. And I'll be around in case you need more help!

Keep me posted! Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes