Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge not syncing with my phone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi , since I landed back from my holiday abroad my phone won't sync? Any ideas? 

Thanks in advance 👍

Moderator edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome! Nice to see you around @LucyR13. Hope you are doing great and enjoying some healthy activities! Smiley Very Happy

Don't worry let me help you with that! Please restart your phone and make sure you don't have updates for both phone and Fitbit App. I'd suggest trying these steps to troubleshoot your Surge to make it sync again. 

Hope this helps! Heart

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome! Nice to see you around @LucyR13. Hope you are doing great and enjoying some healthy activities! Smiley Very Happy

Don't worry let me help you with that! Please restart your phone and make sure you don't have updates for both phone and Fitbit App. I'd suggest trying these steps to troubleshoot your Surge to make it sync again. 

Hope this helps! Heart

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you . I tried everything and still no luck . Will try call them. Many thanks

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back @LucyR13! I appreciate the time you took in order to follow these steps. Cat Happy

I took a moment to reach our Support team and they informed me that you already have a case open with them. So, keep in eye in your inbox and explained the steps that you already tried. I'm sure they will happy to help!

I'll be around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes