Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to dismiss text notifications on Surge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know how to dismiss text notifications from the surge model 501. I changed the notifications setting and synced it but the icon still remains. Help!

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey there @RuthlessBeth, welcome to the Forums!

Thanks for the steps that you have already tried. You can delete the messages on your Fitbit Surge by restarting it! Smiley Wink

Let me know if this worked for you!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hey there @RuthlessBeth, welcome to the Forums!

Thanks for the steps that you have already tried. You can delete the messages on your Fitbit Surge by restarting it! Smiley Wink

Let me know if this worked for you!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @YojanaFitbit! it did work

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @RuthlessBeth! You're welcome. It is always a pleasure take care of our happy Fitbitters. Please feel free to come back at any time, we try to take care of all the members of our family. Heart

Have you checked our Discussions board? If you're into Fitbit and fitness you may enjoy other users' comments. Check this board  Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here! And have some fun interacting with other users! 

Keep stepping around in the Forums! Cat Tongue

Best Answer
0 Votes