Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make Fitbit face brighter

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can not see my reading on my Fitbit 

it too dark

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

How you doing @edgaspari? Welcome to our Fitbit Community family! I'll be happy to help you with this. Have you checked the "Backlight" option? It is on your Fitbit Settings, swiping the screen to "Settings" > "Backlight" > "Auto or On". This might help you to see the information!

Hope this helps! Smiley Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Hi,

I tried to follow your instructions but "backlight" isn't an option on my watch settings (Fitbit HR). Can you advise how I can make my watch face brighter? I can barely see it (let alone if I switch to look at steps or exercises) when I am outdoors (and it doesn't even have to be bright sun).

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do not have a back light setting under the settings on my fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where is Fitbit Settings? on Charge3 it on cell phone or on computer?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@marmieb click the left button, swipe screen for settings, click the bottom right button. from there, scroll up or down to navigate to the backlight, and you'll be able to scroll through the available options. if you can't figure it out, please take a picture and attach it with your reply. cheers!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@marmieb This is the forum for the Fitbit Surge.

Try the forum for the Charge 3. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Redlionny This is the forum for the Fitbit Surge.

Try the forum for the Fitbit HR for advice on your device.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Ragebe Charge 3 doesn't have a brightness adjustment either. If Fitbits have dim displays, it's generally an issue with low power (battery) or a dying screen display. Both easily replaceable, whether Surge or Charge3. 

I'm actually doing screen replacements tonight on Surges, I did some Charges over the weekend.

Best Answer
0 Votes