Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need the email from support

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello!

i am having problems with my surge - could i please have the email address of people at Fitbit who can help?

Thanks

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

You the link at the top of the forum. Sometimes email is there other times chat.

If you post what is wrong maybe the forum can help

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

sorry i cant see that link- could you give me the email address please?

Best Answer

http://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

many thanks

Best Answer

Hope you’re having an amazing time on the Forums @jas.bc, I’m really glad that you’ve joined us. Welcome aboard!

Thanks for the help @WendyB, that was of great help.

In order to further assist you @jas.bc, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our Support Team, they will be getting in touch with your shortly.

See you around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

thanks for the greeting Yojana! I look forward to hearing from the support team

Best Answer

You're welcome @jas.bc! Let me know the outcome of your case.Feel free to come back at any time, in case that you have questions about your Fitbit; or you can just hand around, there is plenty information here and new ways to make friends.

Please take a moment to visit our Discussions board where you will find other members sharing their experiences and tips. This is a really good way to stay motivated towards your goals. In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: You know you're a Fitbit addict when...... or Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here!

See you around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer