Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with the band

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Will I lose all my previous weeks workouts because I have to buy a new surge because my band is junk. I love my surge but band seems made cheap. I try to improve each week from last week and I don't want to have to lose all that because of buying a new surge. Help please 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @AngieMck36! No, you won't lose all your workouts. They stay with your account, not with the Surge, so if you replace it with a new tracker on the same account all of your workouts will stay with you.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @AngieMck36! No, you won't lose all your workouts. They stay with your account, not with the Surge, so if you replace it with a new tracker on the same account all of your workouts will stay with you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So do I just delete the surge I have now and add the new surge?  I see on the app where it has add a new fracker and delete an old one? This is very confusing to me. Thanks for the help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, you can either delete the old one first or when you add the new one it will ask if you're adding a replacement and do it for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes