Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long run map not loading

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have fitbit surge with 16.34.5.14 firmware and latest app on iPad 2 and dashboard on Macbook Pro.

Just done 37 mile run, the HR and Calorie data is there but map keeps spinning around. 

Logged out and in on all platforms and miniature map appears on the main dashboard screen but when you click on it, it keeps spinning. This is the longest run Ive ever done and likely to do, please help retrieve this data??? just to add that after 10 sec the spinning stops and I get an Error message at the top.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hey there @Larina123! Thanks you so much for the details that you've shared. I've mentioned this to my team and they informed me that they are aware of this issue where the map isn't rendering and are working to resolve this Rest assured, your activity data has been stored but we're having a tough time rendering your map. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

This also seems to impact the Interval Timer-Workouts on Fitbit Ionic. Every time I use this workout setting, with or without GPS turned on, I can't view the extended data on Fitbit Dashboard. It shows the activity fine on the summary, but once I click on it the page only loads partly, and no information about my exercise is available.

The automatic sync to Strava also fails.

Best Answer

Same here. 

Intervals tracked with my versa are not showing up on the App, but on the Web Dashboard.

Best Answer

Ok this issue was reported back in October 2017 and it still is an issue.  I did a 40km walk last weekend and still waiting for the map to render on the app.  All I see, for hours, is a spinning “load” icon.  Nothing else.  Please fix!

Best Answer