Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new surge won’t take a charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My new surge won’t take an initial charge

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Petare, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Woman Happy.

I recommend plugging your charging cable into a USB port on a computer or other low-energy device. Perform a restart and try to charge it one more time. If necessary, you can use a UL-certified USB wall charger. Don't use a USB hub or battery pack to charge, and only use the charging cable that came with your tracker.

Keep me posted on the resolution! Cat Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

All set. Contacted Fitbit and it was a problem with the watch. They are sending me a replacement.

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back to inform the resolution for your case. We're glad to know that our team is taking care of you. Cat Happy

Feel free to come back at any time, in case that you have questions about your Fitbit; or you can just hang around, there is plenty information here and new ways to make friends. Please take a moment to visit our Discussions board where you will find other members sharing their experiences and tips.

This is a really good way to stay motivated towards your goals. In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: You know you're a Fitbit addict when...... or Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here!

See you around!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes