Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with my band

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone else experience really poor quality with their fitbit product. I bought a surge and it randomly would get moisture under the screen from just exercising the one day the glass just shattered underneath with no impact to the watch. so they replaced it. Well now my fitbit is not tracking steps properly. I compared to my apple phone and it was off by 14,000 steps. On top of that My band started to bubble for no apparent reason. I really bummed because I was all about the fitbit when I first got it. Looks like I will be switching to the apple watch. i took pictures but this forum doesn't allow me to post them

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

You can post photos. When in the reply box click on the camera and locate the photo on  your computer

or phone

photo1.jpg

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Yeah I did that but it didn’t allow me to. I’m tech savy not an idiot. The interface was not working in safari for some reason. Thank You For trying to help. If the interface actually worked then that would be an option. Unfortunately when I clicked on the photo icon it brought up a screen that didn't allow me to do anything. I am on a mac using safari.

Sent from my iPhone

Best Answer

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @ByronSayre, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Smiley Happy

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry about what happened when you tried to post those pictures, must likely the server was having issues in that moment; thanks for give it a shot. I think that it's best if you check with our support team the options you have about your Surge band. I've requested already a case on your behalf. You should soon receive an email from customer support to the email you used to register with the Community Forums.

BTW thanks @WendyB, very useful as usual!

Please keep me posted! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer