Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with short battery life

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Well, this is my THIRD Fitbit Surge in less than a year and sad to say that every replacement one they sent was WORSE than the previous one.  The third one dies after ONE DAY, 2 days max.  I do NOT use any other function besides wearing it as a watch.  Customer service people are nice enough but they say the same thing over and over again.  Replace with the same model or only 50% off for a different model.  Highly disappointed at this business model.  Just lost me as a customer.  😞

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

How are you charging it?

See this thread for charging best practices. If you are not charging it correctly you could be damaging the battery
https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Charge/Fitbit-charge-battery-problems/m-p/1323307#M53291

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Thanks for sending this, Wendy!  Would have been nice if all customer service personnel would mention this.  It's silly!

Best Answer

@pollyb Hope you're doing well, and enjoying some healthy activities! Smiley Very HappyHeart

I'm happy to know that @WendyB has offered a few suggestions to help resolve your issue. If so, I invite you to mark this post as the solution. Marking posts as solutions is a great way of thanking another community member, while also highlighting their solution; so that it may be discovered more easily by other community member's facing the same questions or issues as you. You can read more about Accepted SolutionsRobot Very Happy

If this didn't resolve your inquiry, I’ll be more than glad to lend you a hand with that!

Please keep me posted! Woman Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer