Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Clock after the setup

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had issues with my 1st Surge and fitbit sent me a replacement but at the time I figured out what the original problem was so put my replacement away knowing one day my first one would die. It finally bit the dust today so I got out my replacement. Hooked it to the charger and started the setup and syncing to my phones app. Well now over 3 hours later I still can't get then clock/heart rate/steps/calories screens to come up. I can run through the menu items, get texts and control my music but that is it. I have tried resetting the watch unsyncing and resyncing to my phone and nothing changes. HELP

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Actually figured it out by myself. Uninstalled it from my app then added it again then went down to add new device and added it again and after adding the 4 digit number the clock popped up.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Actually figured it out by myself. Uninstalled it from my app then added it again then went down to add new device and added it again and after adding the 4 digit number the clock popped up.

Best Answer

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @dragn, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Smiley Happy

Excellent workaround, I'm glad to know that you were able to finish the set up process on your Surge. Please feel free to come back at any time, we try to take care of all the members of our family. Heart

Have you checked our Discussions board? If you're into Fitbit and fitness you may enjoy other users' comments. Check this board  Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here! And have some fun interacting with other users! 

Keep stepping around in the Forums! Cat Tongue

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer