Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No friends step count view

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why can't you allow friends to view steps per day as they are  synchronized, cheaper lesser things like the jawbone can do this.

fitbit you need to sort this out ! lost of requests online for this but you have done nothing. 

LAZY ! considering how much these things cost i would expect better response from you, for your users.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hope you’re having an amazing time on the Forums @Earl.Grey, I’m really glad that you’ve joined us. Welcome aboard! Smiley Happy

Thanks a million for your feedback! Currently, this option is only possible in the Fitbit.com Dashboard; when user has the "Public" or "Friends Only" option in their Privacy Settings.

Daily total of steps by day.png

In the case of the Fitbit App, as you noticed, people has the option to request this option in our Feature Suggestions Board: Friends Daily Step Count on App

The more votes and comments an idea has the more visibility and momentum it gains. Implementing enhancements to Fitbit trackers and services take time. Lots of trial an error on their end to make sure they deliver the best improvements for our wonderful customers! 

I appreciate your patience and understanding about it!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer