Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Band disconfort

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi i keep getting a rash from the band and have to stop wearing for a few days till healed, over last few months I really like my surge and wondered if there is a replacement strap that is made from a different material as I know the blaze does.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @FaithizzI'm glad to see you here in the Forums, your comments are very important for us! Cat Happy

Sorry to read about the discomfort you're having with your band, but Fitbit Surge doesn't have the option to switch bands; since the tracker is built in. If you're having any inconvenience with your skin after wearing your Surge, check the tips on how to prevent this to happen in the product care instructions page.

I  can assure you that Fitbit traps have been tested and are safe. The wristband of most of our trackers is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches. It does not contain latex. The clasp is made of surgical-grade stainless steel.  I'd like to mention that all Fitbit devices are compliant with FCC regulations in the product manual. 

I'll be around, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer