Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to set up

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After a week of trying to get my device to synch/pair, I have given up! Chatted with technician who wasn't a big help I am throwing in the towel.  Ludicrous to spend 250.00 on a device that I can't get to perform all of the features it touts to have.  I loved the sleekness of the design of the Surge but have experienced way too much diffculty in setting it up - installing app, uninstalling app, turning off Bluetooth, turning on Bluetooth etc., etc., Just too much, and back to the store it goes!  I will go back to Garmin which is much simpler and their Vivoactive will provide the same features and is much more user friendly.  Hope you all can resolve the many many many steps one must take just to set this item up and maybe at a later date I will revisit it.

Truly disappointed!!

Myrna Mitchell

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I had the same problem...

Went to Best Buy where Santa (my wife) purchased the product, they hadit set up in about 15 mins.

***I brought my laptop with me***

Hope this helps.

Best Answer

Sorry fitbit didn't work out for you.

Best Answer

I agree - taken a week to get set up. Now enjoying the functions. Manufacturers must realise some of us are technophopes. Most people buy cars as a form of transport - not because we are aspiring mechanics. My geek friends think setup is a doddle, I don't. I am the one with the money who would spend more if goods came with a decent manual so I could peruse it casually rather than isolate myself in front of a screen. Trouble is all these companies are run by and employ geeks who find it all easy so are not empathetic with technophobes. I have been using computers since the 70's but as a user.

Best Answer