Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not syncing and accuracy issues

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why won't my surge reset the date and time after a synch after recharging a flat battery?

Also I have a run circuit I do approx 5.5km . The lowest distance the surge has recorded is 4km the longest 25km for the same run, usually it's around 6-7km.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @pete101! Please receive a warm welcome to the Fitbit Family! It's great to see you participating in our Community! Smiley Happy

I'll be happy to help you out with this. I'd like to know how you're syncing your Fitbit, you can confirm the steps here. Make sure to check the list of supported devices to confirm compatibility. 

About your runs, how are you tracking your data? If your Fitbit is automatically tracking your runs with the option SmartTrack, please restart your Fitbit and give it a try one more time. If you're using MultiSport option with GPS tracking, make sure to follow these suggestions to troubleshoot accuracy.

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @pete101! Please receive a warm welcome to the Fitbit Family! It's great to see you participating in our Community! Smiley Happy

I'll be happy to help you out with this. I'd like to know how you're syncing your Fitbit, you can confirm the steps here. Make sure to check the list of supported devices to confirm compatibility. 

About your runs, how are you tracking your data? If your Fitbit is automatically tracking your runs with the option SmartTrack, please restart your Fitbit and give it a try one more time. If you're using MultiSport option with GPS tracking, make sure to follow these suggestions to troubleshoot accuracy.

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Hallo.

ich habe nun ein neues IPhone XR (vorher IPhone 6s) und die Synchronisation funktioniert nicht mehr! Habe alles soweit ausprobiert (Handy Neustart, Bluetooth abgestellt, App gelöscht und neu installiert, ....).

Ist der Fehler bekannt und wie kann ich das beheben? 

Best Answer
0 Votes