Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not syncing with strava

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Completed a 5k free run but no recording of it on Strava can someone tell me what I'm not doing..

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

How you doing my friend @Hoops69? Welcome to our big family! Cat Happy

One of the first things that you have to check is that your tracker syncs with your Fitbit Account. If you're using mobile devices tap on the "Track exercise" tile to see if the "Activity" was recorded. If you're using the Fitbit Surge using Multi-Sport, which is the option to pick the activity from the Surge shortcuts; the information will be there! How did you track your run? Is your tracker currently syncing?

Also take a look of the information that Strava syncs to Fitbit. 

I'll be around! Woman Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

How you doing my friend @Hoops69? Welcome to our big family! Cat Happy

One of the first things that you have to check is that your tracker syncs with your Fitbit Account. If you're using mobile devices tap on the "Track exercise" tile to see if the "Activity" was recorded. If you're using the Fitbit Surge using Multi-Sport, which is the option to pick the activity from the Surge shortcuts; the information will be there! How did you track your run? Is your tracker currently syncing?

Also take a look of the information that Strava syncs to Fitbit. 

I'll be around! Woman Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes