Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification sleep/hear rate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I just got my fitbit surge today so completly green still. Does anyone know if its possible to get nofification

a) when its time for bed (have a tendency to loose track of time, and before i know it its middel of the night and soon time to get to work 😞 )

b) if the heart rate spikes, perhape over a choosen level (have i medicial conditions where thats a problem and it would be great to get help keeping track)

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@bonjati, I moved this to the Surge Help Forum. It will get more responses here.

Best Answer

Hey there, @bonjati! Welcome to the Family! Congrats on your Surge. You can get notifications everyday to remind you to go to bed in your phone, you will find the option on your Fitbit App > Tap on the Sleep Tile > Tap on the gear icon to show the Sleep Goals > Choose your Bedtime and save it.  If you prefer your Fitbit reminds you to go to bed, you can also set a silent alarm for the week. To do so Tap on Accout > Surge > Silent Alarm.

In regards of the option to get notifications for your Heart Rate levels, there is no option at this moment. Since, Fitbit trackers are not medical devices, you can use your tracker to have an idea of your HR bpm and have your readings while working out too; but it's best if you keep checking your heart in the same way you have done before, depending on your doctor instructions. Sorry about the medical condition you're facing, but I'm sure you will feel healthier once you start working out with your Fitbit buddy. Woman Wink

A notification for Cardio Fitness levels is an excellent idea and I would like to encourage you submit it as a suggested idea, where members of the Community can comment and vote for it; so it can be implemented in a future update, this is the best way to make your voice heard.

Any other questions, I'll be glad to help! Woman Very Happy 

PS. @USAF-Larry Thanks for moving the post! Heart

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes