Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications in Winodws Phone and Surge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased a Fitbit Surge to replace my Microsoft Band which I loved but was having problems.  I picked the Surge because it was reported to worked with my Windows 10 Phone.  I see from some old blogs that notifications do not work on a windows phone.  Is this still true.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks for joining us @gadees! Welcome! Smiley Happy

I'm glad to know that you're using Fitbit Surge to improve your Fitness routines. About Fitbit Surge connecting with Windows phones. If you're using a compatible device, and it meets the syncing requirements. I'm not sure what model of Windows phone you have, but for example with Microsoft Lumia 625, you can get these features:

Surge compatibility with Window phone.JPG

As you can see call and text notifications are not available for Windows phone. You can request this feature here: Call and text notifications for Windows PhoneAdd your votes and comments here. This board is constantly being reviewed by our devs to make sure we are delivering on what our customers need. Fitbit is always striving to improve!

And please me know if you have more questions about it! Woman Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Disappointing.  I'll check Ebay and Amazon to see if I can still find a Microsoft Band, great device I can get Caller ID, Text, E-Mails, News and more.  The Surge was a gift so I'll keep it, I may not be able to find a band and I'll just deal with it.

Best Answer

Hi @gadees, thanks for getting back to me! Woman Happy

Sorry about your gift, I think that you can definitely use it to improve your workouts; take a look of the manual and the features that it has. Maybe it doesn't have that option, but it has too many others that you can find handy.   

Feel free to come back at any time, in case that you have questions about your Fitbit; or you can just hand around, there is plenty information here and new ways to make friends. Please take a moment to visit our Discussions board where you will find other members sharing their experiences and tips.

This is a really good way to stay motivated towards your goals. In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: Saturday Humor or What is the most interesting place that you have walked run?

Hope to see you around! Smiley Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes