Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ongoing problems

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So everytime i buy a fitbit after a year it starts giving problems. I now have a Surge and does not want to connect with the charger. Nithing is bent or so. Thie is my 4th fitbit. Starting to loose faith in this brand. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@DeneseM I'd suggest trying an alternate charger. Sometimes, they'll go bad.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I have the Surge.  They've taken away most of the features in an attempt to force me to upgrade.  I love the Surge.  You should report them to the Consumer Finance and Protection Bureau.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@OdetteK-1988Fit it's remarkable you were able to purchase a new Fitbit Surge within a year as it's been discontinued for several. I'd suggest contacting support to have this replaced under warranty. May I suggest considering an extended service plan for your future purchases if you've consistently had issues?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DeneseM I'm unsure what country you're in, but it's unlikely you'll find a sympathetic ear towards encouragement to upgrade a discontinued tracker when repairs or replacements are standard options. I also have the Surge, it's great, isn't it? When my battery stopped working optimally, I replaced it, easy peasy 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’m confused. I didn’t say I bought a Surge in the past year. You misunderstood.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

@DeneseM I'd suggest trying an alternate charger. Sometimes, they'll go bad.

Best Answer
0 Votes