Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with the Greek characters

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi guys! 

I have problem with the Greek characters in my Fitbit blaze! Don’t fit it yet? 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @LSodagla, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Smiley Happy

We appreciate the time you took to share your request, but at this moment there aren't currently plans to release this feature. Again, thanks for sharing your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes. 

Please take a moment to visit our Discussions board where you will find other members sharing their experiences and tips. You might be interested in these topics: You know you're a Fitbit addict when...... or Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here!

Hope to see you around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @LSodagla, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Smiley Happy

We appreciate the time you took to share your request, but at this moment there aren't currently plans to release this feature. Again, thanks for sharing your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes. 

Please take a moment to visit our Discussions board where you will find other members sharing their experiences and tips. You might be interested in these topics: You know you're a Fitbit addict when...... or Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here!

Hope to see you around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer