Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit activity not syncing to Strava.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Logged a bike ride this morning; all fine on the Fitbit app; it usually takes a few minutes to appear on Strava but three hours later it's still not appeared. 

I don't want to disconnect and re-connect Strava as I think I've hit several PB's and it will loose the ride; any ideas?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @WillBiltcliffe! I'm glad to see you here in the Forums, your comments are very important for us. @Lburns welcome! Smiley Happy

Good to know that you're using your tracker to get healthier. Thanks for posting your question here. As you already tried the those steps I would consider contacting Strava Support directly; take a look of the Resources for the Strava App. They are really helpful. Remember that you need to confirm that your tracker is properly syncing.

BTW thanks @SteveH for jumping in.

Keep me posted on the resolution! Woman Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

There's an ongoing issue with syncing to Strava. Keep an eye on the following thread which has the latest updates from fitbit:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Third-Party-Integrations/Syncing-difficulties-with-Strava-and-Fitbit...

Best Answer

Hi, mine is doing the exact same thing. I went for a run last night and it took about 4 hours to show on Strava. I went for a run this morning and 2 hours later it still isn’t showing on Strava. I’m assuming there must be issues?!

Best Answer

Thanks for the replies; glad it's not just me. I wouldn't mind if it was a bad ride but I love my medals! 

Best Answer

@Lburns please read the post above yours .

Best Answer

Hi @WillBiltcliffe! I'm glad to see you here in the Forums, your comments are very important for us. @Lburns welcome! Smiley Happy

Good to know that you're using your tracker to get healthier. Thanks for posting your question here. As you already tried the those steps I would consider contacting Strava Support directly; take a look of the Resources for the Strava App. They are really helpful. Remember that you need to confirm that your tracker is properly syncing.

BTW thanks @SteveH for jumping in.

Keep me posted on the resolution! Woman Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer