Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality replacement band

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi guys, 

I've just had to replace my band on my Surge and bought a cheap one off Fleebay, but it doesn't click on, it doesn't push all the way upto the screen, and it seems too big so it protrudes upwards, isn't flush.

Can anyone recommend a good replacement that fits like the original, that's not silly money.

Cheers,

Jason

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Not necessarily a recommendation, but Amazon has many third-party bands for all Fitbit models at reasonable prices.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Johnny, 

Thanks for replying. I do want a recommendation as the straps look identical by eye, but are very different when fitted.

Cheers, 

Jason

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I got mine on Amazon and it worked fine, the main key make sure the watch part is clean and to use a small amount of rubber cement and let it sit over night. I followed the instructions and worked fine

Best Answer

@runswithcows rubber cement isn't your best option, B-7000 is.

@JMegson yes, they're mostly all just copies of the original. some fit horribly, some perfectly. I use original authentic Fitbit bands, from SanFran when they stopped selling Surges. the original ones I purchased in bulk are strictly black, so when I want colorful bands like red, blue, grey, etc. I've used the aftermarket ones. if you don't need an alternate color, there is a vendor in China on eBay that sells authentic Fitbit items. I don't know if appropriate to share links here, but you're welcome to send a private message.

Best Answer
0 Votes