Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Surge feedback

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The Fitbit Surge is unsuitable to be sold.  I had an issue with my initial item, which was replaced under warranty within the first year.  Now, just 3 months after receiving my replacement, it has issues again.  Absolute rubbish.  You pay a good deal of money, and the item is unfit for use.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @alphmk! Nice to see you on the Forums! I appreciate the feedback you're proving. Smiley Happy

Sorry about the issues with your replacement. Would you mind giving more details of the issue? Did you contact our Support Group? I'd like to keep assisting you, so please include as many details as you can.

Have a great day! Woman Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is no point in contacting support, as my purchase was over a year ago, i see multiple posts about support issues.

Basically, I had a replacement about 3 months ago.  The previous band ripped along the screws as documented by a number of users.  The replacement one, has just "unglued" below the display, meaning the band falls off.

No way on earth will I be buying another fitbit, or recommending one to anybody.

Best Answer
0 Votes