Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Surge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My Surge has failed under warranty. Now I have been offered a replacement by Fitbit, or I can claim a 30% discount against anther type of tracker. Would it be worth get other girls a Blazey instead of another Surge?
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hope you're doing great @SparkymattWoman Very Happy

I understand your questions, but since Fitbit doesn't have an upgrade or downgrade option; you can get the replacement for the same model or use the discount in a different model, in case that you're interested in that option. I'm sure that either way you'll enjoy your workout routines, this is a really good way to stay motivated towards your goals.

Let me know in case you have another questions! Cat Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4
**ahem** I must proof read before I post. I meant is it worth getting a Blaze instead of a raplcent Surge.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there! Welcome to the Forums @SparkymattSmiley Very Happy

I think that your choice should be based on your needs, both are an excellent option. They have similar features, for example Surge has built GPS and Blaze has Connected GPS, which means that it will connect with the GPS on your phone. If you're not into running or hiking Blaze might be a good option for you. Why don't you compare both feature first and then decide. Check that information here. Take advantage of your discount! Smiley Wink

Good luck with your new Fitbit, and remember keep stepping!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your reply. I am not into running or hiking so don't really need the GPS. My concern with the Surge is that I have already had a replacement last year due to condensation and now the strap has broken on this one.

I do like the idea of the interchangeable straps on the Blaze.

I just wonder why I am offered a free replacement of a Surge which is worth £200 or only 30% discount on a cheaper tracker. Surely I should be offered a free tracker upto the value of the original that I am replacing.

Matt
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hope you're doing great @SparkymattWoman Very Happy

I understand your questions, but since Fitbit doesn't have an upgrade or downgrade option; you can get the replacement for the same model or use the discount in a different model, in case that you're interested in that option. I'm sure that either way you'll enjoy your workout routines, this is a really good way to stay motivated towards your goals.

Let me know in case you have another questions! Cat Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes