Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run cues only working every 5 miles

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My mile alarm is not working or buzzing when out for a run. Will buzz at 5 miles.  Any suggestions. Cheers and thanks Rory 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi again @RoryOD123, nice to see here! I noticed that you didn't confirm the steps given in this thread. Can you please try those instructions? It usually helps. If you have doubts about it, let me know!

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi again @RoryOD123, nice to see here! I noticed that you didn't confirm the steps given in this thread. Can you please try those instructions? It usually helps. If you have doubts about it, let me know!

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Just to let you know it work.  Thanks for giving up your time and information to help me out.  Cheers 😁

Best Answer

Hi @RoryOD123 thanks for getting back! You're welcome, don't worry we're here to help. If you need further assistance or in case that you have questions about your Surge, I'll be around.

Cheers! Smiley Very Happy 

Best Answer