Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note8 will NOT sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Surge will not sync with Galaxy Note8.   Ive tried every suggestion I could find, no progress.   Has anyone figured this out yet?

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @BillyhershPlease receive a warm welcome to the Fitbit Family! It's great to see you participating in our Community! Smiley Happy

Please make sure that you're device is running the latest update and restart it, you can also restart your Fitbit Surge before using it again. Galaxy Note 8 is not in the list of compatible devices with Fitbit, which means that even if you download the Fitbit App, not all the features will work flawless. 

Some users have reported that they were able to sync with this type of devices, but you will need to give it a try.

Keep me posted.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem but I have surge

Best Answer

I have tried everything!   I guess they don't and won't support it.   $$$$$ rule$

Best Answer
It was working previously with s8 plus

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer

Thanks for your comments @Zalim and @Billyhersh! As mentioned before when it is not a compatible device it might work some times but some others it can have issues connecting. 

At this moment we don't have more information in regards when the list will be updated, but stay tuned! We usually have information posted in the Community. Remember that you have the option to use a computer or any other compatible device in the meantime. You will find information on how to connect in a computer in this master post

Let me know if you have questions about it.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes