Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shutting down my FITBIT Surge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, 

I need to shutdown my FITBIT SURGE. I am able to get to the Settings screen but I am not able to swipe up/down to the Shutdown option i.e. the touchscreen is not responding. 

Is someone able to suggest how to do this? 

Thank you.  

Satyendra

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Satyendra, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community.

Thanks for reaching out the Forums. In order to fix the issues with your Fitbit screen please try the following: 

1. Press and hold the Home and Select buttons (left and bottom right) on your Fitbit Surge for 10 to 15 seconds, until you see the screen flash or start to dim.
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. After your screen turns completely off, wait 10 seconds and press the Home button to turn your Surge back on.

Your tracker should now work normally. If your tracker still doesn't work after a restart, please let me know so I can request a case for you. 

I'll be around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Dear Yojana, 

Thanks. This is what I had tried this morning and it worked. Thank you for your response nevertheless. 

Satyendra 

Best Answer

Hi @Satyendra! You're welcome. I'm glad to know that you found help on the Forums, we're here to help all members. Please feel free to come back at any time, we try to take care of all the members of our family. Heart

I dont' know if you're familiar with our Discussions board, there is a really good chance for you to like it. In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: Marathon Training or How do you break out of your sedentary lifestyle?

Keep stepping around in the Forums! Cat Tongue

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes